Wednesday, October 1, 2014

no need to get offend for asking where you from?

(No need to offend quickly)

Spanish speaker talking to me in Spanish instead of english while she ask me let her used my pen in biology classes ,should I be offend to him? Why she didn't used english unless she sure for what kind of race is me? But I know she didn't intend let me offend, and I just allow to her used my pen really . I ask her the reason why she used to talking to me in Spanish? and I just wanted gave you a surprised she said. Occasionally, in our society people appeared really rude the way they used communication and treatment people, especially in school because the way teenager used a word was chaos.

In my chemistry class, Mexico boy Jorge was our partner for project, finding definition and picture of volume, temperatures, kilograms and meter. "hey do you speak English" said (Jorge) during we're doing on our projects, and I just get offended quickly  but Randy support me notify Jorge that I am speak English for real. Because Jorge didn't listening to me, and he don't know what i am asking him, I ask him the idea for drew volume, is he intend to me offend? No because just he didn't hear me obviously, It's Jorge's wrong cause I get offend by his question? Not might be, I rather the one who's wrong, I admit it because I get offend so easy unless he didn't intend offend me anyway.
 
 offend yourself easily isn't not any beneficial, we don't know how people feel inside when they trying to comfort us, we rather  think that's is alienate. In article "Being offended is a choice you make. Nobody is responsible for that choice but you" said (Matt Walsh), But differently if the guy that's not your acquaintance complain about your nature culture or your personal, you could be offend even though you're not who got offend  efficiently  . Other way, on one wouldn't feel the way how you did, you just make destroyed your emotion and feel good if you get offended easily.




Many people think asking about their race is offender, when you meet some one else, would you ignore them without talking? If they know your offering  thing or nature of culture, they could avoid doing what you don't like. Also being friendship is not just sitting together and eating lunch together, understand both side is the most powerful thing in friendship, if they ask you about your country, you just tell them and ask them too, that's way you wouldn't get offended easily. Be positive on whatever people to you and just be happy.




Read more at http://themattwalshblog.com/2014/09/16/sorry-but-its-your-fault-if-your-offended-all-the-time/#orXhXFkQ9ixWT5w5.99

1 comment:

  1. Uhh, we have a problem: I cannot read black print on a dark gray screen. How am I supposed to see what you wrote??

    ReplyDelete